Help in identifying easter pc

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

kyonasaskia

Help in identifying easter pc

Post by kyonasaskia »

Hi, I just acquired this postcard at a show -*I'm unable to upload the scan, so I uploaded it here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/vicspics11 ... hotostream
I'm interested in it, because I love the graphics (I'm not usually an easter postcard person). It 'is' early (undivided back), and is postmarked 1900. There are no identifying marks or numbers, just the words, "Post Card", This Side Is Exclusively For The Address", and "place postage stamp here". It doesn't say "made in Germany", although the litho is very detailed and fine, it looks as if it were. I'm interested to know if anyone has seen a card like it.... I've searched eBay, and can't find the exact one, or any that would be in its series. Any comments, feedback, etc. (and of course, any ideas of its value) would be greatly appreciated.