FN Broderick

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

splidger

FN Broderick

Post by splidger »

I am an avid collector of Isle of Wight postcards, especially those by the Ryde based photographer FN Broderick. A project I have set myself this year is to try and catalogue all Broderick published cards, a task that is proving to be a real labour of love - it never ceases to amaze me just how prolific a publisher he was.
To date, in addition to my own modest collection of around 800 Broderick cards (mainly Isle of Wight but some Mainland - Hastings area - and some European locations), I have amassed roughly 2,400 views from other major collectors of his work and from the IW Records Office.
I'd love to hear from anyone who has any cards published by Broderick and who would be interested in contributing to the project, either by allowing me access to scan their cards to add to the overall archive, or perhaps offering for sale any duplicate cards they no longer want.
Thanks, pk

deanosaur1972

Re: FN Broderick

Post by deanosaur1972 »

I have come across a few of his. The only one I have at present is quite a common one - will keep an eye out for others: