'War Series' postcards

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

ekmj

'War Series' postcards

Post by ekmj »

Hi
I'm trying to find out about a series of postcards entitled 'Tit Bits', 'War Series', that were produced in the UK during the Great War. Are any list members able to supply any further information, such as the company which produced these, the number produced, etc.?

Many thanks

deanosaur1972

Re: 'War Series' postcards

Post by deanosaur1972 »

ekmj wrote:Hi
I'm trying to find out about a series of postcards entitled 'Tit Bits', 'War Series', that were produced in the UK during the Great War. Are any list members able to supply any further information, such as the company which produced these, the number produced, etc.?

Many thanks

Tit-Bits Magazine published these postcards. Quite a few of the newspapers/magazines produced WW1 postcards - most notably the Daily Mail.

As for any information on how many produced, I don't know - I am sure someone will.