owners of postcards

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

Jencw

owners of postcards

Post by Jencw »

Dear Postcard Collectors,I am new to this forum so forgive me if I am repeating an old topic.

I am a volunteer for the Llanwrtyd Wells History Resource Group. A number of photographs and postcards have been lent to the Group for digitising for our town archive, task of tracking down publishers/photographers to check if any copyright payments are due for reproduction of digital copies. We would like to use some of these images in displays and posters for awareness raising and exhibitions.

If you can point me in the right direction or have any information that can help me please get in touch. I am struggling to find Williams of Llandeilo (Llandilo) in particular.

Many thanks in advance for your help,
Jenny Walsby

eastlondonpostcard
Location: https://www.ebid.net/uk/users/20sent06/all-about-me/

Re: owners of postcards

Post by eastlondonpostcard »

Indeed there have been many posts on this subject - if you do a search against 'copyright' these will show

It might be worth contacting the South Wales Postcard club for specific publisher information - their members may be able to shed some light.

Also worth checking out the local history library in that area too, if you haven't already done so - and if there is one of course!

Best luck on a great project
~ send it on a Postcard please ~