Delcampe

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

kewtie

Delcampe

Post by kewtie »

I have just registered with Delcampe and there are several postcards I would like to buy but I can't see much help about how to start. I saw Delcampe mentioned here originally, so does anyone have any comments about them? Would I always have to use Paypal? I don't have an account so by the time I have set that up the cards I want will probably have disappeared. It seems I can't ask sellers anything until I have bought from them.

deanosaur1972

Re: Delcampe

Post by deanosaur1972 »

kewtie wrote:I have just registered with Delcampe and there are several postcards I would like to buy but I can't see much help about how to start. I saw Delcampe mentioned here originally, so does anyone have any comments about them? Would I always have to use Paypal? I don't have an account so by the time I have set that up the cards I want will probably have disappeared. It seems I can't ask sellers anything until I have bought from them.
It is just the same as on any site where you buy postcards, delcampe / eBid / ebay (although ebay is somewhat limited). On the item that you are looking at you will see payment methods available, often sellers will accept cheques, skrill, bank transfer etc...

It would be useful for you to set up a paypal account though, at least then in the future if an item is only available to purchase with paypal then you can still purchase. I hope you managed to get the items you wanted.