Bradford England People

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

currytoys

Bradford England People

Post by currytoys »

WOW, I can't hardly believe that no one in Bradford will talk to me. I even joined a couple Bradford Facebook Pages and every post that I put on is yanked off within minutes. I don't understand. Do they hate Americans or what's the story??? I was merely trying to get some history and they are so rude, what gives? I am confused and feeling kind of angry right now.
Sandy...

eastlondonpostcard
Location: https://www.ebid.net/uk/users/20sent06/all-about-me/

Re: Bradford England People

Post by eastlondonpostcard »

Sandy - sorry to read that you are having no joy with your research so far: it can be frustrating, but we (on the Postcard Forum) are not responsible for the behaviour of Bradford people and it is probable that you haven't got to the right people(s) who can help you yet - it requires time and patience... you already had a positive response to an earlier enquiry from one of our members...

So, have you contacted the Bradford Postcard Club, I wonder? - their details are to be found on here: http://www.postcard.co.uk/clubuk.php - I do have an address for them as well, which I will PM to you.

Best Luck
~ send it on a Postcard please ~

currytoys

Re: Bradford England People

Post by currytoys »

Thank you SO much...I created another new post saying that it was the Bradford Orphan's Girls Home located at 230 Manningham Lane, Bradford, if you could give me a photo or any information...Many Thanks, Sandy...