Pelham Post cards - Maybe Boots, who knows

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

tonyksalmoncards

Pelham Post cards - Maybe Boots, who knows

Post by tonyksalmoncards »

Does anyone know who the publisher of Pelham Post Cards is? Is it possibly Boots, cannot find anything specific on this publisher.
Any Boots collectors out there that may know?
There is no mention of Pelham in "Picture Postcards and their Publishers" by Anthony Byatt also.

Tony K

eastlondonpostcard
Location: https://www.ebid.net/uk/users/20sent06/all-about-me/

Re: Pelham Post cards - Maybe Boots, who knows

Post by eastlondonpostcard »

tonyksalmoncards wrote:Does anyone know who the publisher of Pelham Post Cards is? Is it possibly Boots, cannot find anything specific on this publisher.
Any Boots collectors out there that may know?
There is no mention of Pelham in "Picture Postcards and their Publishers" by Anthony Byatt also.

Tony K
Indeed, that is a series produced by Boots Cash Chemists of Nottingham - I have a Jotter colelction and ther are many in this series included.

There is mention of the series in my copy of "Picture Postcards and their Publishers" by Anthony Byatt - listed under Boots...
~ send it on a Postcard please ~