Tolworth Postcard Fair - Poor

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

davyj

Tolworth Postcard Fair - Poor

Post by davyj »

I thought I would share this poor experience with everyone, after driving quite a few miles to get to Tolworth, I arrived around 9.15am, On entry I was asked to pay £4, as it was before 10am.
I explained to the guy that the website had Two times and Two prices, and I quote from the website "All Fairs are open from 9am - 4pm Entry is £2".
But the guy would not have it, he said have a look at our ticket its on there, how would I know that if I had not been there before.
I said to him maybe he should update the website, he replied we have had this problem before!
I thought well why have you not done something about it.
So I asked after all that, how much is it going to cost me to get in, he said £4, so I said I suppose I will have to wait until 10am to get in for £2, he said yes.

The other guy that was sitting with him, said "Well you Don't Have To Wait".

I was shocked by his comment and left and decided to return home.
I can honestly say that is No Way you should speak to customers, Do Tolworth postacrd fair get so many customers, they do not need to encourage new customers.

POOR SERVICE!!

JUST A WARNING FOR OTHER POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS IN FUTURE BEWARE!!