Doing Research on Hawaiian Postcards

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

elaine9695

Doing Research on Hawaiian Postcards

Post by elaine9695 »

I am hoping to do a project that analyzes the evolution of Hawaiian tourism through postcards. In order to do that, I need access to as many postcards as possible. There does not seem to be a comprehensive database for that sort of thing, but any help finding people who have posted their collections online would be appreciated. Tips on where to find vintage postcards locally would be fantastic as well.

Also, if anyone is looking to unload some postcards from Hawaii, from any year, I am interested. Used postcards are ideal because I definitely want to get a feel for what people where thinking and doing when they bought that postcard, but unused ones are great too!

roquegalleryb.h.

Re: Doing Research on Hawaiian Postcards

Post by roquegalleryb.h. »

Hawaii postcards are in demand, not sure you will have luck getting any on donation.

:)

gginnj

Re: Doing Research on Hawaiian Postcards

Post by gginnj »

I only have a few Hawaii cards myself.

http://www.carcarealert.com/pcardpage.p ... =hi_Hawaii

GG