My Collection Site...Still in progress

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

gginnj

My Collection Site...Still in progress

Post by gginnj »

Been working on a display for my cards over the last few years. it's still a work in progress and I have many I still have to add.
as well as not all backs have been added. It's an very ecclectic grouping. Broken down into countries, States and Themes

My Site is http://www.carcarealert.com/postcards.php

But thought I'd throw it out there. Been collecting over the years, some from places i've been, some from trades, some
from ebay, and others from a site called Buck-A-Cover which is mostly catered to envelopes, but has a fair number of postcards also - at very good prices.

Right now not all are tagged correctly for whether i would sell/trade them - mostly because i don't have them organized - they are in boxes.
The last step to the website will be to organize the physical cards with their locations noted online to make it easier to find if it were to be traded.

GG