New Postcard Website

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

olleuk

New Postcard Website

Post by olleuk »

Hi Peeps, feel free to visit our website with over 700 postcards of
Llandudno (North Wales), the site can be found at www.olle.co.uk > PHOTO FORUM

Hope you all like!

Olleuk

kevinramsdale

Re: New Postcard Website

Post by kevinramsdale »

olleuk wrote:Hi Peeps, feel free to visit our website with over 700 postcards of
Llandudno (North Wales), the site can be found at www.olle.co.uk > PHOTO FORUM

Hope you all like!

Olleuk
Impressive site - well done.

Hope you don't mind me adding a direct link to the postcards:

http://olle.co.uk/gallery/index.php

Regards

Kevin
Kevin

MichaelDay
Site Admin

Post by MichaelDay »

Hi Craig,

I checked the terms and conditions on your photo site, but still need to ask..

We have a number of North Wales / Llandudno images we could contribute, but if we do, will these then be used for the commercial side of your site ie. CD's / Prints you sell etc. or would you seek permission from us first?

I ask because we've got pictures here we'd be happy to put up on the site but wouldn't be too keen on anybody subsequently selling these as it would clash with our own interests.

Perhaps you could let us know.

Thanks

Mike

olleuk

Postcard Website

Post by olleuk »

Hi Mike,

Yes feel free to upload any images in our photo forum. Any user photos will not be included in the commmercial side of our website as 1. uploaded photos would not be of a suitable quality for us to use, we possess our own high-res archive of digital images with the originals 2. we'd have no record of copyright permissions on our archive database which users must enquire prior to any purchase. We would always enquire with our forum users if we were keen on a particular image. Any sales generated are used to promote our website further. We look forward to seeing your cards, and we hope you enjoy seeing our collection too. Wishing you all the best with your OLLE postcard archive, if you run out of space give me a shout and ill give you some more disk space. Also if you have any other queries feel free to let me know.

Many thanks, Craig.
Llandudno Enthusiasts.

olleuk

Postcard Website

Post by olleuk »

Msg for MIKE DAY, could you kindly pass on an update to Karlyn at the NWPCC and let her know the http://www.olle.co.uk postcard archive is online with over 650 cards of Llandudno.

Msg for KEVIN RAMSDALE, we appreciate any links or publicity relating to our website.

Many thanks, Craig.