Help Publishing post cards

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

Neptune

Help Publishing post cards

Post by Neptune »

Does anyone on this forum publish postcards ?

I have a few photographs of historical places that I would like to be made into cards - I am investigating the prices at the moment from local printers,
but they seem too expensive to warrant the price I would have to charge for them to cover the cost.

Post2

HELP PUBLISHING POSTCARDS

Post by Post2 »

Hi

You could try Clear Thought Publications as they have a Postcard Printing Service. You can purchase individual handcrafted postcards from them singly at around 80p each. You can also send them your own photos to have printed as postcards.

The following link takes you directly to the relevant page:

http://www.clear-thought.org.uk/postcard1.aspx

Hope this is of some help.

Regards.
Last edited by Post2 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Neptune

Post by Neptune »

Thank you very much I will give them a try. :D

cookingschool

Re: Help Publishing post cards

Post by cookingschool »

Hello from Sydney

I do not know if you have solve your postcard publishing problem yet (message was posted a long time ago)

we are a small postcard publishing company in Sydney (Australia) and we can published your postcard by series of 100 card for the cost of AUS $ 40.00 (about £ 18.00) and this include AIR MAIL postage of the card to UK

So if interested contact me drect at store@pics-sydney.com.au

To see example of our work visit : http://postcard.pics-sydney.com.au

Laurent from Australia