Removed Posts (from Postcard Wants)

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

marktaylor

Removed Posts (from Postcard Wants)

Post by marktaylor »

How ridiculous that my post was removed. Im just showing the person in the thread an ebay listing so he can expand his collection.

The ebay listing is nothing to do with me i just had a quick look on there FOR him and found it. So please leave it for him to see.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=019

kevinramsdale

Re: Comic Postcards

Post by kevinramsdale »

marktaylor wrote:How ridiculous that my post was removed. Im just showing the person in the thread an ebay listing so he can expand his collection.

The ebay listing is nothing to do with me i just had a quick look on there FOR him and found it. So please leave it for him to see.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=019

So the seller in that listing - "andreat1553" - wouldn't just happen to be Andrea Taylor then?
Kevin

marktaylor

Post by marktaylor »

How the hell do i know who it is ?!?!?!?!?

God, try and do something decent for someone and this is the thanks i get ? I didnt have to try to help, no-ones forcing you to look.

Complaining bunch of sad whiney gits.

kevinramsdale

Post by kevinramsdale »

marktaylor wrote:How the hell do i know who it is ?!?!?!?!?

God, try and do something decent for someone and this is the thanks i get ? I didnt have to try to help, no-ones forcing you to look.

Complaining bunch of sad whiney gits.
Hmmm - ignoring the fact that the original post dates back to May last year, why out of over 1,000 listings for Bamforth cards on eBay.uk are you promoting this one? Surely "look on eBay" would have been advice enough

:lol:
Kevin

MichaelDay
Site Admin

Re: Removed Posts (from Postcard Wants)

Post by MichaelDay »

marktaylor wrote:How ridiculous that my post was removed. Im just showing the person in the thread an ebay listing so he can expand his collection.

You are forgetting your other deleted post Mark, where you listed the other postcard items 'andreat' has for sale....

MichaelDay
Site Admin

Re: Removed Posts (from Postcard Wants)

Post by MichaelDay »

Just to clarify the situation here.

The usage policy for the board clearly states " Links to websites or pages offering sales of items are not allowed.."
http://www.postcard.co.uk/messages/post ... f=17&t=621

If we allowed this to happen the board would just become flooded with posts from anybody and everybody who wants to promote their own ebay lots.

When you have some information that you think would be valuable to a particular forum member, you may use the PM system to send a private message, this may contain a link if desired.

The exception to the rule is PTA members who are allowed to post links, announcements etc. preferably in the 'Showcase Ads' section - though none have used this so far..