Vintage Photographs Wanted

Post a list of cards you're looking for in this section.

Moderator: MichaelDay

davyj

Vintage Photographs Wanted

Post by davyj »

I am looking to collect vintage photographs, anything will be considered also i will buy in bulk.
Please message me if you have anything for sale.
Thanks in advance.

jamesbpool

Re: Vintage Photographs Wanted

Post by jamesbpool »

hi Dave
I have 96 Bamforth cards if you want them there song card i believe in mint condition dated 1909 never been posted so blank on the back text me on 07531694868 if your interested
James

davyj

Post by davyj »

jamesbpool wrote:hi Dave
I have 96 Bamforth cards if you want them there song card i believe in mint condition dated 1909 never been posted so blank on the back text me on 07531694868 if your interested
James
Many thanks for the offer James but i am actually looking for real photos, not postcards (a bit off forum topic but still under the same umbrella).
So any type of photographs I would be interested in IE: people, scenes, transport anything really I will buy loose lots also albums.
Please message me if you have any, thankyou.
And thanks again James.

snoopross

Post by snoopross »

hi i may have some photos that may interest you, i will email you pics of them and also send a full list of who,what,where,when ect if you are still looking?
claire

davyj

Post by davyj »

snoopross wrote:hi i may have some photos that may interest you, i will email you pics of them and also send a full list of who,what,where,when ect if you are still looking?
claire
Hi, If you could message me with some details, I would be grateful.
Many Thanks