Who Sells Old Vintage Postcards of Caribbean / BWI?

Post a list of cards you're looking for in this section.

Moderator: MichaelDay

antoine

Who Sells Old Vintage Postcards of Caribbean / BWI?

Post by antoine »

What postcard dealers would be likely to have postcards (circa 1906-1915) of the Turks and Caicos Islands for sale? I would like to be put in touch with anyone who might have Turks Island photo postcards of this vintage for sale. Thanks - jeff

Bendav Postcards

Re: Who Sells Old Vintage Postcards of Caribbean / BWI?

Post by Bendav Postcards »

Hi Jeff,

Caribbean postcards enough, but Turks and Caicos is very difficult. However, we have at least 2 oldies of Grand Turk Island on our website: http://www.bendavpostcards.com and we expect two postcards of the Turks early next week. We will by the way, set up at the Woking show in May!

Regards,

Dave

antoine

Post by antoine »

Thank you for replying. Unfortunately, I have both of the cards you mentioned in
your post.

Anyone else have any vintage Turks Island (Grand Turks or Caicos) postcards?

antoine

Post by antoine »

It's been 2 years and I haven't heard from anyone who sells or know someone who sells vintage picture
postcards of the Turks & Caicos Islands. Please advise it you or someone you know has postcards
of this period for sale. Thanks, Antoine

antoine

Post by antoine »

WOW!!! I can't believe that no one out there knows who has vintage (1900 - 1935) postcards of
the Turks Islands and Grand Turk Island. I am a serious collector and am especially interested
in Real Photo Postcards (RPPCs) of Grand Turk circa 1905 - 1930. Please email me if you have or
know someone who has these postcards to sell. Thanks......

antoine

Post by antoine »

Do you have or know someone who has pre-1935 postcards of the Turks & Caicos Islands (Grand Turk)? Please
email me if you can help me locate rare vintage postcards from the Turks Islands.... my email: tinqua@aol.com

HELP!!!!