WANTED BOX OF P.CARDS

Post a list of cards you're looking for in this section.

Moderator: MichaelDay

VIOLETT

WANTED BOX OF P.CARDS

Post by VIOLETT »

Any one prephared to send me a [shoebox]/box/ of postcards, price maked/in pencil on back.
to allow me to brouse, and perchase,pre payment by way of a deposit ,up front, for security.and inc postage.no problem.
genuine request as nothing happening in this field near me, long time collecter. living in sussex.
subjects mixed, topography, brooks, rivers, cottages, theatricial ladies, disasters, funerals, war, hand painted,flowers, animials, buildings, costumes, any thing 1800/s or earlier for better description please go to http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatwhenwhere/
to view on line.. see[ sets] old post cards/ memrobillia. pioners of photography.] : contact... doustpauline@yahoo.com
iow.by kingsway/ best of all series t.b. white ltd dundee./ plc philco pub co. holborn london lwc./ j.welch and sons,/ e.j. hey and co london./ west ray series f.a.maycock./ polzeath waderbridge cornwall./ judges./to name a few...wanted
real photographs. no prints or seaside funnies! and of course, hand painted flowers/pictures/not hand paintedphotographs!
thank you . in advance. pauline. :?: