F.D. Conard, Garden City, Ks. BOOK RESEARCH

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

pmclement

F.D. Conard, Garden City, Ks. BOOK RESEARCH

Post by pmclement »

I am beginning my research on Garden City Ks. exaggeration postcard photographer F.D. Conard for a possible book about his work.

It will include lots of lost photos, biographical information, collecting information and a lot more. We are attempting to include an "as complete as possible" collection of his work.

I am looking for collectors who are willing to share any Conard pc's or Conard rarities with us.

The book will be professionally published, but in a small quantity and is a labor of love. All contributors get credit and a deep discount on the final book.

Large collections are a plus and additional compensation can be negotiated.

I can be reached by email patrickmichaelclement@hotmail.com

If you only have one or two cards, high quality 300dpi scans are appreciated.

If you know anyone who collects Conard, please pass along my information.

I am the editor of a small local paper here and just recently published a photobook on a ghost town here in southwest kansas. http://www.hutchnews.com/Todaystop/A1-d ... scent-COPY