Send me a postcard!

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

wakadowakado

Re: Send me a postcard!

Post by wakadowakado »

12062009 Hi everyone SAP No 38 arrived today from Josie Kuala Lumpur Malysia 'Thanks for my unique sudocard' She works in
a bank and her card illustrates Lover Stones! mel udara par avion Will you be No 39 Go on! B Link up soon

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

Hi all No SAP 39 has arrived from today 13062009 from Griibe aus Niederwiesa postmarked Brief Zenprum o9 Jul (Saphira 223)
states Her favourite bands are Seeal. Tolcio Hotel and Sunrise.and she keeps a pet rat - For your info on this site I have TWO
cats Benson (arrogant) and Puss (what an unusual cat's name Link up soon , if you are fast enough you could be SAP No40
Brian

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

Hi All Just returned from 3 days in Farnborough
SAP No 40 From Spain by Aurora Greetings from Ciudad Real arrived with
SAP No 41 Malibu California by Melanie.
Get your cards out There is a prize for the No 50! Brian Halls 65 Watermead Bar Hill, Cambridge
CB23 8TL Link up soon

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

19062009 Hi Conny SAP42 arrived today States 2 years ago she visited Cambridge - Her sons who sing in a choir Visited this area and ejoyed a memorable experience Greetings to all. C :D

Ansley Taurima

Post by Ansley Taurima »

Hello,

I have just joined this site so if I am doing anything wrong please tell me. I have recently found an old photo album full of old pristine postcards that my late father had. They are from the Weymouth Portland area as well as lots of other places. The postcards are absolutely amazing and as far as I can tell they are from the 1950's era. I really want to know if anyone in the U.K. was interested in having them. My father was born in Weymouth and lived in New Zealand from 1946 until his death. As I have no children I have no one to pass them onto so I would really love these postcards to go back to the U.K. If anyone is interested please send me an email. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

21062009 Hi A, You have definitely made a sensible move to find a home for the collection. Your next prudent step is to
receive a fair reward for it Are you aware that each item sold on E. Bay would realise the best remuneration? Thank you for
your post - you are certainly doing nothing wrong. I will give you any further help should you connect with me. Brian Halls
65 Watermead Bar Hill Cambridge CB23 6TL Good Luck :D

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

22062009 SAP No43 Arrived today from Nural (new rule) in exotic Malaysia she states Thanks so much for the Cat puzzle i sent
her i.e. 'Cat amongst the flowers' drawn by Louis Wain -Enjoy your summer Link up soons BRIAN

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

23062009 Hi All Sabibine SAP No 4a Has updated from the past and recalled her holiday in Hamburg S Paul-Landungsbrucken
where she saw the Disney musical 'Tarzan' the next say a visit to the Beatles museum- masses of Memorabillia Link up
soon Brian

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

27062009 Pasi Peikko FI 577375 has sent from Suomi Finland a second from the area (see SAP 14) this collector loves Canadian
Stamps with best wishes P. Link up soon B

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

30062009 Hi Everyone SAP No 45 Yosemite sent a delightful card from Southern California stating ' A beach view from the
very populated state' Elizabeth details an Americam poem for all of us to share: Paul Revere's Ride. Listen my children and
you shall hear Of the midnight ride of Paul Revere. On the eighteenth of April in seventy-five Hardly a man is now alive.
who remembers that famous day and year He said to his friend If the British march By land or sea from the town tonight
Hang a lantern aloft in the belfry arch of the north church tower as a signal light ( one if by land and two if by sea) And on the
opposite shore I will be. Elizabeth US 44026 My sentiments How history evolves Link up soon Brian

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

19072009 Hi everyone Two arrived today SAP No46 from Weinstadt Saarburg The writer states this card is near the oldest
town in Germany Trier 2000 years old an area of delious wine! Josef. DE 348320
Together with SAP No 47 A postcard illustrating a brand new German Pop Band known as Cheroma Signed Coesfeld Germany
Liebe Gnifoe Uaneke
Wher will No48 come from ? Link up soon B

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

Hi SAP No.48 has arrived 25072009 from Wabrzezno Stating Kasia lives there 'Happy Postcrossing SAP No 50 will attract
a special prize and it will be posted on here -so 'Get sending' Brian Halls 65 Watermead Bar Hill Cambridge CB23 8TL
I promise you - you could become a millionaire Link up soon BH. Follow this post and see what you may have missed!

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

Hi All you deltiologiststs- I bet you thought I had died or defected SAP No 49 arrived today requesting a set of 'Spy' cricket
sudocards - on their way to Tony at Ipswich who sent a card of Alton Water photo by D Hanbury.
No SAP 50 is VITAL send your :D postcard to Brian at 65 Watermead Bar Hill Cambridge CB 23 8 TL and YOU could be a MILLIONAIRE
Just watch this space and see what you miss OR send a card Link up soon B

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

So nobody wants the prize to be a Millionaire where is SAP No 50 Maybe affluence prevails ! Link up soon you all know whwere
i live- just send the ppost card B

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

Hi Members - Why does nobody want to be a millionaire? Send a post Card to Brian Halls 65 Watermead Bar Hill Cambridge
and tell me why you do! Link up soon B