postcards for sale

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

Harvey

postcards for sale

Post by Harvey »

Hello, I am new to the forum. I am a London based collector with a large collection for sale, I have an extensive collection of Tom Browne, Art Deco and photographic cards which I am looking to sell. I also have Matchbox cars. Please get in touch if you are interested in any of the above. Looking to sell in large quantities not individual cards.

best,
Harvey

ed centeno

Re: postcards for sale

Post by ed centeno »

HI

INTERESTED IN POSTCARDS DEPICTING MALE FIGURES.....

THANKS

ED CENTENO

faithfc06

Post by faithfc06 »

Hello i have a J.Beagle portrait relief card in good conditon it has the four generations her majesty Queen victoria H.M king edward vII HRH prince of wales HRH David of wales,can any one help thank you.

eastlondonpostcard
Location: https://www.ebid.net/uk/users/20sent06/all-about-me/

Post by eastlondonpostcard »

faithfc06 wrote:Hello i have a J.Beagle portrait relief card in good conditon it has the four generations her majesty Queen victoria H.M king edward vII HRH prince of wales HRH David of wales,can any one help thank you.
Nice card - I have seen this one, I believe. There is not a great demand for this type of card, however - and the condition helps - would appeal to Novelty Postcard collectors as well as those with a Royalty Interest - I would value at GB£2 to GB£3 - hope this helps
~ send it on a Postcard please ~

faithfc06

Post by faithfc06 »

Thank you for your reply.

devinehelles

Post by devinehelles »

We are saling this types of the different card :
1.Greeting
2.Invitation
3.,business