MUSEU NACIONAL DOS COCHES LISBOA PORTUGAL

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

Hellokitty

MUSEU NACIONAL DOS COCHES LISBOA PORTUGAL

Post by Hellokitty »

Hi Im a new member have no idea of anything about postcards and just bought a set of 27 postcards from a garage sale for 50 cents (Australian Money) they are in a paper style envelope with a coach on the front and it reads Museu Nacional dos coches Lisboa-Portugal inside it has some information about the museum and all seem to be photos of the coaches etc on display in the museum they are unused and are in great condition can anyone possibly help with telling me a date for the postcards and possibly are they of any value? thankyou so much Amanda :) New postcard collector from down under!

eastlondonpostcard
Location: https://www.ebid.net/uk/users/20sent06/all-about-me/

Re: MUSEU NACIONAL DOS COCHES LISBOA PORTUGAL

Post by eastlondonpostcard »

Welcome to the Postcard world - they do sound interesting - I would guess they have been bought by a visitor to the museum at some time and kept as a souvenir - can't help with a date as museum cards tend to be timeless - as to value, well, that's also hard to guage - but I reckon you have had a good buy - enjoy them!

Maybe a Portugal collector can shed some more light on your enquiry ...........
~ send it on a Postcard please ~

Hellokitty

Re: MUSEU NACIONAL DOS COCHES LISBOA PORTUGAL

Post by Hellokitty »

Hi thanks so much for your reply I thought they may have been bought by someone who had visited the museum also I purchased them from a deceased estate garage sale so I do feel by the condition of them which is excellent that they were well loved by the previous owner makes it interesting anyway to imagine the story behind them! They are beautiful pictures and I will enjoy them thankyou! :)