Real postcards sent from iPhone

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

touchnote

Real postcards sent from iPhone

Post by touchnote »

We'd love to get feedback from fellow postcard collectors about our iPhone postcards app, Touchnote. You can use our app to send a real postcard with a personal photo, anywhere in the world.

The first 50 people to email us will receive free postcard credits to try the app. In exchange, we'd appreciate your reviews, feedback & suggestions.

If you're interested, please email us directly: iphone at touchnote.com.

Best regards,

Oded - Touchnote

LastOrders

Re: Real postcards sent from iPhone

Post by LastOrders »

It may be that I am a direhard purist but I really don't like the idea of sending postcards from an iPhone. OK so I've never tried so shouldn't be too quick to judge but for me the essence of a postcard is in that short period when you take time out of your holiday to purchase the card, find somewhere to sit down, write it - with a pen or a pencil, not a keyboard! - and post it.

Part of the collectability of postcards is that they are attached to a particular area or theme. They go through a production process. I think that the creating of postcards on iphones really loses the "spirit".