Selling Foreign Cards

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

hurley42

Selling Foreign Cards

Post by hurley42 »

Hi All

As the English pound has been rather weak for some time on international trading NOW is the time to list your spare foreign cards for sale on one of the major auction sites - Ebay Delcampe or whatever.

Yes there are eager buyers out there in cyberspace and I am sure the overheated pound of the past scared many of them off buying. Sometimes the postage cost was greater than the item price !

With a gloriously weak pound overseas buyers can now be found....

If you have any spare quality RP Australian and New Zealand material why not list it ?

Cheers

LastOrders

Re: Selling Foreign Cards

Post by LastOrders »

Hey thanks for the post Hurley!

I've got quite a few old postcards from "Ceylon" as it was back then and I think you're right, the weak pound will probably encourage foreign bidders.

Useful post, Cheers :)

NWilder

Re: Selling Foreign Cards

Post by NWilder »

Hello! I currently own a collection of postcards from Poland, I accidentally found it in stuff of my grand grand parent who were originally from this country. But I am not intended to sell it anyway, I'll keep in as a memory :D
PDF to Word Converter http://openpdfconverter.com/