twitter

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

reflections

twitter

Post by reflections »

How many people in the postcard world are on twitter? I am (says Brian Lund) and you can follow me @Postcard_World
This could turn into good fun and useful promotion for the hobby. More contacts, more possibilities...

kevinramsdale

Re: twitter

Post by kevinramsdale »

reflections wrote:How many people in the postcard world are on twitter? I am (says Brian Lund) and you can follow me @Postcard_World
This could turn into good fun and useful promotion for the hobby. More contacts, more possibilities...
Not many that I have found Brian - my joint postcard / football account is @tumungo - and it's largely football at the moment.

Would be delighted to expand the postcard side though.
Kevin

eastlondonpostcard
Location: https://www.ebid.net/uk/users/20sent06/all-about-me/

Post by eastlondonpostcard »

Not sure - I have an account and don't use it much either, too many 'idiots' on there if you ask me with too much time on their hands - but all publicity is construed as good publicity as they (someone) sometimes say - enjoy!
~ send it on a Postcard please ~

felinfan

Post by felinfan »

Hi Ladies and gentlemeni,

I am a newbie on here, reviving an interest in postcards.

My collection includes Glamour ( Kirchner and the like) significant silks, Mabel Lucy Atwell and a rag bag of cards which just happen to have taken my fancy for no particular reason or simply because they are beautiful.

I am on Twitter @felinfan - genuine followers welcome and I will reciprocate

Looking forward to learning a lot more about this fascinating subject.

Felinfan :)