WW1 Postcards

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

frogy

WW1 Postcards

Post by frogy »

Hi everyone im fairly new to postcard collecting but i'd really like to get a good collection of ww1 postcards. Apart from ebay can anyone suggest any good shops/dealers? I haven't really got much money at the mo for this but would love to find someone who's got say a lot of 10 or 15 cards for sale to kick start my collection.

Diamond Geezer

Re: WW1 Postcards

Post by Diamond Geezer »

Hi I'm particularly interested in WW1 Song Cards by Bamforth. Although there are lots on Ebay I'd prefer to go to a dealer or fair to buy them, so I can see what they're like talk to the dealer etc. Can anyone reccommend where I can go and what fairs there are that deal in this type of postcard. Thanks for reading.

rexflood

Re: WW1 Postcards

Post by rexflood »

Suggest Stamps At Bagleys in Bagleys Court in Pottergate, rear of Tesco and opposite Belgian Monk. They have a couple of boxes or so last time I looked. You could/may have gone to Norfolk Postcard Fair at St Andrews Hall last Sat. 13th.