Johnson Monarch Printer ppcs

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

bobbiegodfrey

Johnson Monarch Printer ppcs

Post by bobbiegodfrey »

I have been asked if I would like to buy approx 1800 Johnson Monarch ppcs, they were/are printers of Gateshead. Informed they are 1900's, he is looking for £100's rather than £50 or a £100.My experience is not that wide, but I have not heard of these myself. Can anyone shed any light? With thanks

eastlondonpostcard
Location: https://www.ebid.net/uk/users/20sent06/all-about-me/

Re: Johnson Monarch Printer ppcs

Post by eastlondonpostcard »

bobbiegodfrey wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:30 pm I have been asked if I would like to buy approx 1800 Johnson Monarch ppcs, they were/are printers of Gateshead. Informed they are 1900's, he is looking for £100's rather than £50 or a £100.My experience is not that wide, but I have not heard of these myself. Can anyone shed any light? With thanks
R Johnston of Gateshead published the Monarch Series of postcards predominantly of N East England... generally well produced real photo-style postcards and collectable. Is that the company you are referring to?
~ send it on a Postcard please ~

bobbiegodfrey

Re: Johnson Monarch Printer ppcs

Post by bobbiegodfrey »

Thats sounds about right; I know its difficult, but how much would you think for approx 1800 ppcs - depending on condition and postally used/not?

Thanks for your help.