HipPostcard

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

CollectIreland

HipPostcard

Post by CollectIreland »

Does anybody else use the site: https://www.hippostcard.com/

I tried repeatedly to sign-up today but it won't accept my chosen password and without being signed I cannot contact customer support. There's plenty of stuff listed on the site but it seems strangely inactive and their FB and Twitter links equally so. Anybody and thanks in advance. :(

oldpostcarder

Re: HipPostcard

Post by oldpostcarder »

It's a US site and perhaps it works better over there - personally I don't like the look/feel of it.

I attempted to setup an account this morning - seemed to accept my username/password/email initially. However, sign-in failed and a request for password reset failed as well ... an email informed there is no account associated with the email address. Whaa!

There is a help button where you can submit an email enquiry... personally I won't persevere with it!

CollectIreland

Re: HipPostcard

Post by CollectIreland »

Thanks, I'll have another try before chucking my hat at it.