Grading of condition.

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

RAFPOL

Grading of condition.

Post by RAFPOL »

:( I do get so exasperated at times. Today I received some comics via a seller on ebay. They were all described as "Great Condition" which prompted me to bid on them. On receipt I found that although most of them could be described as fair to good, one or two were certainly below par. In fact, one was burnt on the bottom left corner, with biro marked scribble on the reverse. I have thrown better ones away!! Of course I queried this with the seller and the seller agreed to refund. In the seller's own text, the seller still insists that his/her cards are always "absolute perfect condition" I asked for the seller's address to return the card but this has not been forthcoming at this time. I think that I will return to my favourite dealer who sends cards to me on approval. I can see what I want and return the undesirable ones!!!!!!