Send me a postcard!

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

wakadowakado

Re: Send me a postcard!

Post by wakadowakado »

SAP No73 Arived from L. Lilloing PO Box 72 Annandale NSW 208 AUSTRALIA He will swap or trade cards if you contact
Best wishes Laurent

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

SAP No74 Arrived from Asaminami, Japan. Yukari a 42 yr old female sends Greetings on a pc showing the Three most famous
views in her country

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

SAP No75 Arrived from China- Reads Hi I'm Chijiad i completed the puzzle card (I sent) her The card depicts Dragon Kings Palace
SAP No76 Arrived from Turku Finland Intersting text outlining 'The Beckham's visit 2 months ago -Turning the town upside down
Likes monsters and squiggles in hard sudoku The humourous card notated 10 Montenegrin commandments. She purcahsed the card on a Med cruise

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

SAP No77 arrived from Shanghai China. The sender says welcome to China Expo 2010 depicting 22nd Universal Postal Congress
beiijing 1999
SAP No78 Stephan sends good wishes from Forstenland Sweden

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

SAP No78 Arrived from Amersfoort, The Netherlands Gerrit de Vreeden sends Kind regards

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

SAP No79 Arrived from Raisa Oulo, Finland with Best wishes
SAP No60 Arrived from Warsaw. Olga says 'I like your address very much. It is definitely a place I would like to be right now!
But instead I have to sit in my home town and hope I like the card (How sweet is that?

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

SAP No81 Has arrived from Sabine who has sent before (No4) She has been holidaying in Cardiff from Germany and states her card is not spectacular. Its the thought that counts! It depicts Roath Park,Alexanra Gardens, Llandaff Chambers City Hall and Cardiff Castle

SAP No 82 from Oajgen in China Sends 'Happy PC and is a designer A trveller and photographer

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

SAP No83 Arrived from Finland Heli writes I am 28 years old a nurse and love my job I love Tampere where I live a beautiful City
Have a nice day !

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

SAP No 84 Arrived from Hunnebedden in Drenthe Greetings from Sylvia How am I doing- she is fine ver hot outside. Fri is Nversus Brazil Hope NL win (she must be HAPPY)

If you want to be No 85 this is the address- Brian Halls 65 Watermead, Bar Hill Cambridge CB23 8TL

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

SAP No85 Arrived from Finland temp 30 degrees Hopes I like the card of Mauri Kunnas a humour topic On the front it states:
VauhdiKasta .... Kesaa! Signed Jeula

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

SAP No86 Arrived from Moscow Lena says thanks she returned a SUDOCARD fully completed which I published under EVENTS the answer is ASTRONAUT For her effort another SUDOCARD will be despatched

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

SAP No87 Arrived from Russia Ekaterina says Hope you'll like the card It is one of the most beautiful examples of internal
ornament of ancient Russian Palaces. I collect stamps and I hope to you to be pleasant part from my collection E

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

Sap No88 arrived from Julia a humourous card re sauna she states her dog howld if they do not let her in! Des. No 100054
Virpi Pekkala
SAP No89 arrived from Holland enqires 'Have I been to Amsterdam adds I should take a boat trip and enjoy the culture Best
wishes Cindy

eastlondonpostcard
Location: https://www.ebid.net/uk/users/20sent06/all-about-me/

Post by eastlondonpostcard »

- wackado, have you checked this site out: http://www.postcrossing.com/ - right up your street! -
~ send it on a Postcard please ~

wakadowakado

Post by wakadowakado »

Thanks E,
SAP No90 Arrived from Poland Depicting 9 features of art from the northern region. signed G
SAP No91 Arrived from Germany Sonja lives in Leverkusen and studies business law in Cologne and states her home town is
Bocholt