Post card display suggestions requested

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

mfinlay

Post card display suggestions requested

Post by mfinlay »

Hi all,

I'm not really a postcard collector, but I do have about ten 3.5" x 5.5" postcards, mix of portrait and landscape that I'd like to display on a wall at home. They are all B&W photographs or prints of an Oxford college. I've been thinking of either a single frame with multiple apertures, or more likely individual frames for each postcard, probably in a more ornate style in keeping with the subject.

Can anyone recommend a company that provides individual frames for postcards? I've been struggling on the internet and local shops, and with the links from postcard.co.uk.

Many thanks for any advice given

Matt

MichaelDay
Site Admin

Re: Post card display suggestions requested

Post by MichaelDay »

If it helps. We supply 'Postcard Mounts' these are made from framers art board with bevel cut aperture, they are designed to fit a postcard into a standard sized 8 x 6 inch or 9 x 7 inch frame. These size frames are widely available. We haven't had these on display for a while so I'd need to check what (colours etc. ) we've got in stock. Contact us through our website http://www.dayspast.co.uk