Is this a postcard?

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

Collector2100

Is this a postcard?

Post by Collector2100 »

Again the Chess theme;- this one is obviously a French card relating to "La Tunisie" but I'm not sure it's a postcard. There's nowhere to write on the back! (or front).

Does anyone know what it is?

PostcardCollector

Re: Is this a postcard?

Post by PostcardCollector »

It's not a postcard.

Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

True, it's not, but it's still reasonably collectable. If something like this came my way relating to the army in Wiltshire (my own postcard theme), I would be happy to include it in my collection, but I wouldn't want to pay more than a pound or two for it.

JFP

Post by JFP »

Probably just an information card: schools use these, for example. I have some German ones which were designed to be 'readers' in classrooms. Yours looks to be an information card that children or others could use. So no, not a postcard.

pandrit

Post by pandrit »

It is definitely an information postcard. It cannot be sent. However, it is quite collectible
and old.

Cheers

Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

pandrit wrote:It is definitely an information postcard. It cannot be sent. However, it is quite collectible
and old.

Cheers
Pedantry can be very tiresome, but a postcard that cannot be sent through the post is a contradiction in terms. This isn't "an information postcard". It's an information card.

Moonraker

vrchards

Post by vrchards »

Its not a Post card.It is travel guide. as depicted in the picture also It is the map of Tunisia. It is informative broacher of Tunisia. You can say that it is one of the beautiful card having information of Tunisia.