Best site to collect?

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

bazmastah

Best site to collect?

Post by bazmastah »

I mostly seek for postcards on sites such as eBay, delcampe and ricardo. Which platforms do you guys use?

Bazmastah

Andrew

Re: Best site to collect?

Post by Andrew »

I use e-bay. But most of my cards come from postcard fairs. I also scour "antique shops", but these rarely produce anything worthwhile - for me.

davyj

Post by davyj »

I mainly use Delcampe, what a great site that is, i have got some great postcards for my collection there here is the link to try it out: http://www.delcampe.co.uk/
:D

nestonlad

Post by nestonlad »

Whats the web address for the ricardo website i haven't heard of that one before

About Postcards

Post by About Postcards »

eBay and Delcampe remain the leaders as far as I can see for worldwide and reliable (in terms of there always being something of interest there) availability to buyers. In the USA there are quite a few other sites though most seem to be focused on their domestic market.

Never heard of ricardo.

oldpostal

Post by oldpostal »