lowick post office(northamptonshire)

Post a list of cards you're looking for in this section.

Moderator: MichaelDay

tonicsmum

lowick post office(northamptonshire)

Post by tonicsmum »

Hi, Having inadvertantly missed the end of an ebay auction :( I am now looking for a Postcard( RP) showing the post office in the village of Lowick in Northamptonshire. I do not know who produced it as the listing didnt say. This is an old image as the buliding housing the post office is now a private residence and the thatch on the cottages at the end of the street has been replaced by slate. This view is very familiar to me as I keep my horse in the village and ride up the road regularly. I was very upset at missing this card on ebay-especially as it was won for £5.19! If anyone can help I would be very happy :D

shetlandboy

Re: lowick post office(northamptonshire)

Post by shetlandboy »

Hello
There is a very old postcard of Lowick post office on ebay just now with a buy it now of £12.00.

johny3329

Post by johny3329 »

We've just launched a new section on our Days Past online sales site.

..a pound box !

Divided into topographical and subject sections it includes cards from all periodsbut mainly 1900-1920.
Postally used and unused.

We hope to be adding new stock regularly and will include a few bargains to sice it up a little.

If this is succesful we may think about a 50p box soon!
jimmy

eastlondonpostcard
Location: https://www.ebid.net/uk/users/20sent06/all-about-me/

Post by eastlondonpostcard »

err - who's we? - the £1 box has been going for sometime I believe - and what has that got to do with Lowick Post Office? - confused
~ send it on a Postcard please ~

MichaelDay
Site Admin

Post by MichaelDay »

eastlondonpostcard wrote:err - who's we? - the £1 box has been going for sometime I believe - and what has that got to do with Lowick Post Office? - confused
me too!