Earlestown, postcards wanted

Post a list of cards you're looking for in this section.

Moderator: MichaelDay

StevenD

Earlestown, postcards wanted

Post by StevenD »

Does anyone have any postcards showing images of

Earlestown , Lancashire

If you do and they are postcards that you wish to sell, could you please message me by the forum, and then maybe forward a scan/photo of the postcard with a price for me to buy it.

If you have postcards of Earlestown that you are not selling, but which you would like to share an image of it with me, then I would also be appreciative of an image, so that I might see what postcards there are which I should be keeping an eye out for.

My local area had at least three prolific photographers, who all had shops and produced their own postcards, unfortunately all these shops closed, the families didn't seem to care to save the collected works, and all the negatives were thrown in the bin, so now I am searching to put together a local collection, but do not have full information to what numbers of postcards were ever actually printed or what the views were that i am searching for.

Currently I have found about 600+ different local cards from these old photographers, but any help is appreciated, so if you have a card, and its for sale, please let me bid on it, and if you have a card and would share the image with me, then I would also be grateful.

Regards

Steven

Jones

Re: Earlestown, postcards wanted

Post by Jones »

Hello Steven
I am clearing out an old box of postcards and have found a card titled Greetings from Earlestown'. I don't know if it's your Earlestown but it's definitely the UK and looks like it's from the 60s. Let me know if you'd like me to send you a picture.

Thanks