Countries of the world postcards

Post a list of cards you're looking for in this section.

Moderator: MichaelDay

lemon_martini

Countries of the world postcards

Post by lemon_martini »

First time poster here,so be nice :lol: I'm looking for any picture postcards at all with the country or US state names on...
i'm not bothered about size,maker or any other details..can be either a view of the country,one of its features or something particularly noted there as long as it has the name on.
I don't mind if they are independent countries or territories like Gibraltar or St.Helena-all welcome
Many thanks!

duerne992

Re: Countries of the world postcards

Post by duerne992 »

Hi , if you are interested I can send you Australian cards . In return I need Lighthouse cards .
Contact me at : brabo992@hotmail.com so that I can send you a scan . Eddy

tinauk

Post by tinauk »

hello.my name is Tina.im looking to swap postcards worldwide with all.i like scenic views of a town,city and aerial views of a town,city of that country if possible.i can send you london postcards in return but london landmark postcards if you're interested.i also swap fbs,stickers,magazines has well. bye for now. Tina xx

tjclassic8482

Post by tjclassic8482 »

I want to swap Malaysian postcards with those countries of yours (any countries). Please drop me a message. Terima kasih (thank you).

rondryburgh1944

Post by rondryburgh1944 »

duerne992 wrote:Hi , if you are interested I can send you Australian cards . In return I need Lighthouse cards .
Contact me at : brabo992@hotmail.com so that I can send you a scan . Eddy
Good morning Eddy ,I have an interest for Australian postcards -- my main interest is outback postcards.Please can you forward me a scan to rdchick@hotmail.com
Regards
Ron