Sourcing Postcards - Not At Auction

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

NotAuction

Sourcing Postcards - Not At Auction

Post by NotAuction »

Hi All,

Having been avid postcard & antique collectors for sometime have been somewhat disillusioned by the process of paying auction fees and the process of sourcing (or attempting to source!) hard-to-find items.

With this in mind I wanted to introduce you to a new concept I am trialling called Not At Auction, set up with the aim of finding the exact collectables you are after quickly and easily (post a request and sellers contact you) without paying any auction fees!

Its completely FREE and very simple - post a request of what you after with any background info/pictures and we will send it to over 2,500 sellers – we will then alert you with any matches for sellers that have your wanted items.

Would love to hear any feedback you have on the idea and hope you enjoy using it! ☺

Thanks
The Not At Auction team

eastlondonpostcard
Location: https://www.ebid.net/uk/users/20sent06/all-about-me/

Re: Sourcing Postcards - Not At Auction

Post by eastlondonpostcard »

Interesting concept, but where are the sellers coming from?

Well, to me, part of collecting fun is the thrill of the chase and I personally like to find items first hand.
~ send it on a Postcard please ~

NotAuction

Re: Sourcing Postcards - Not At Auction

Post by NotAuction »

Hi,

Your requests are online and free to browse (your contact details are never shared) and then an alert is sent to postcard dealers/collector. Has worked fantastically well so far, hope you can give it a try :)