Postcards for sale

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

pgdave

Postcards for sale

Post by pgdave »

Hello everyone. I'm new to this so forgive me as I am not sure how this all works. I have a collection of about 500 postcards that I used to collect when I was younger but stopped a while ago. They have been collecting dust and rather that just bin them I wanted to see if there was anyone who wanted to take them off my hands. A lot of them are just holiday postcards that people sent to me from the UK and around the world, others are quite random, castles, lots of Australian cards, but there are a few, possibly more interesting cards such one of King George V from (I think 1904), some birds, postmarked 1908, b/w card of The Flying Scotsman and other cards from the 1940's/50's. If anyone is interested or has any ideas about how I can pass them on without just throwing them I would be grateful to hear.
Thanks.

MartynT

Re: Postcards for sale

Post by MartynT »

Have you still got these cards and if so how much are you looking for?