Who is the top postcard AUCTION house???

Welcome to the postcard.co.uk board, for discussion on all aspects of the hobby. You'll need to register to post but this only takes a few seconds and gives you access to more of the features and options available. Please read the the HOW to REGISTER article first. thanks

Moderator: MichaelDay

roquegalleryb.h.
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:31 pm
Prove you are not a bot!: rectangle
another daft question: stamp

Who is the top postcard AUCTION house???

Post by roquegalleryb.h. » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:38 pm

thank you!

R :)

Kelly1994
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:57 am
Prove you are not a bot!: rectangle
another daft question: stamp
Contact:

Re: Who is the top postcard AUCTION house???

Post by Kelly1994 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:21 am

Check Warwick and warwick they organise many auctions - including postcard auctions. I remember that I bought some interesting postcards on one of their auctions. :)

sandydrew
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:26 am
Prove you are not a bot!: rectangle
another daft question: stamp

Re: Who is the top postcard AUCTION house???

Post by sandydrew » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:53 am

Kellry1994 wrote:Check Warwick and warwick they organise many auctions - including postcard auctions. I remember that I bought some interesting postcards on one of their auctions. :)
Hi Kelly, how can one find out about their auction dates?
Last edited by sandydrew on Sat May 13, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Moonraker
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:23 pm

Re: Who is the top postcard AUCTION house???

Post by Moonraker » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:22 pm

By looking at their website

eastlondonpostcard
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:10 pm
Prove you are not a bot!: rectangle
another daft question: stamp
Location: http://www.churchpostcardviews.co.uk
Contact:

Re: Who is the top postcard AUCTION house???

Post by eastlondonpostcard » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:37 am

If you are referring to on-line auctions, then it has to be eBid https://www.ebid.net/uk/ for me!
~ send it on a Postcard please ~

RaymondConkle
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 29, 2019 10:38 pm
Prove you are not a bot!: rectangle
another daft question: stamp

Re: Who is the top postcard AUCTION house???

Post by RaymondConkle » Wed May 29, 2019 10:40 pm

Kellys1994 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2438 10:08 am
Check Warwick and warwick they organise many auctions - including postcard auctions. I remember that I bought some interesting postcards on one of their auctions. :)
Shipping recommendations are best handled on an individual basis and we will be happy to discuss this with you.
Last edited by RaymondConkle on Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eastlondonpostcard
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:10 pm
Prove you are not a bot!: rectangle
another daft question: stamp
Location: http://www.churchpostcardviews.co.uk
Contact:

Re: Who is the top postcard AUCTION house???

Post by eastlondonpostcard » Thu May 30, 2019 7:49 pm

The following members of the Postcard Traders Association offer specialist auction services for buying and selling collectable postcards. These include long established auction houses and postal services:

Lockdale Auctions http://postcard.co.uk/pta_member_details.php?ref=428
Loddon Auctions http://postcard.co.uk/pta_member_details.php?ref=497
Stade Auctions http://postcard.co.uk/pta_member_details.php?ref=402
Toovey's http://postcard.co.uk/pta_member_details.php?ref=451
Wild Postcards (David and Elissa Wild) http://postcard.co.uk/pta_member_details.php?ref=276
~ send it on a Postcard please ~

HaroldEnglish
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:48 pm
Prove you are not a bot!: rectangle
another daft question: stamp

Re: Who is the top postcard AUCTION house???

Post by HaroldEnglish » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:51 pm

Kelly1994 wrote:
Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:21 am
Check Warwick and warwick they organise many auctions - including postcard auctions. I remember that I bought some interesting postcards on one of their auctions. :)
I too bought many postcards from their auctions and some of them are rare. I really like these stamps.

eastlondonpostcard
Posts: 496
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:10 pm
Prove you are not a bot!: rectangle
another daft question: stamp
Location: http://www.churchpostcardviews.co.uk
Contact:

Re: Who is the top postcard AUCTION house???

Post by eastlondonpostcard » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:19 am

eastlondonpostcard wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:49 pm
The following members of the Postcard Traders Association offer specialist auction services for buying and selling collectable postcards. These include long established auction houses and postal services:

Lockdale Auctions http://postcard.co.uk/pta_member_details.php?ref=428
Loddon Auctions http://postcard.co.uk/pta_member_details.php?ref=497
Stade Auctions http://postcard.co.uk/pta_member_details.php?ref=402
Toovey's http://postcard.co.uk/pta_member_details.php?ref=451
Wild Postcards (David and Elissa Wild) http://postcard.co.uk/pta_member_details.php?ref=276
~ send it on a Postcard please ~

Post Reply